The hand-crafted quality of an Original Tin Cup is something to behold. It is sturdy, it is substantial, and it is built to last. Our cups are meant to take on character, to age with time and experience. While we think our cups are the most solidly built American-made cups out there, we know things still happen. If for some reason your cup falls short of its goal, then send it back and we will fix it.
We are proud to introduce OTC Care. It is a commitment to quality that lasts a lifetime, if your handle breaks or finish comes off, or if your product is damaged due to a craftsman defect, then email email@example.com to send it back, and we will fix it. Thank you for your support of our company and of quality American-made products.
There is a difference between something made by a machine then something carefully crafted by hand. Our cups are not some mass-produced product stamped out by the millions, they are one in a million.
Where are your cups made?
- Our cups are made 100% in the United States. Most of our production happens in Michigan with many of our vendors within 35 miles of Grand Rapids, Michigan.
So, what does it mean that these cups are handmade?
- Well, for starters, no two cups are exactly the same. Since we do not use automated machines to mass produce our products, each cup will have some type of distinct marking on the metal. Every cup is one of a kind.
Are these cups really made from tin?
- While our cups pay homage to a time gone by, they are not actually made of tin. OTC cups are made from a special food grade stainless steel.
What’s with the cups changing the taste of my drink?
- Our cups were created to enhance flavors of certain types of beverages. We have completed extensive testing and have found that people overwhelmingly prefer to sip and savor their favorite whiskey, bourbon, scotch, dark rum, or a cocktail from an Original Tin Cup. While we can’t guarantee this will be your experience we are confident your OTC will be a unique addition to your drinkware.
- We believe that making quality products in the USA, in our home state of Michigan, is important. It is important for our local economy, it is important for quality control, it is important to the American families who get a paycheck for creating each cup. Our cups are more expensive because a skilled craftsperson creates each individual cup, making them a special purchase for you to enjoy.
- Our cups can go through the dishwasher but our official recommendation is to hand wash your cups. Do NOT use bleach to clean any of our cups or other stainless steel products.
- We think this is a great idea. For orders of 10 or more cups please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org